Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bordello Shoes!

Well what can I say about these beautys... erm droooooollll!!

These are a Teeze Muertos shoe with a satin bow made by Bordello Shoes.
I love the Skeletons on these, it reminds me of a childhood book by Jane & Allan Ahlberg called Funnybones. Any child born in the 80's should remember these fab books.


These are a Teeze glitter rose shoe also made by Bordello Shoes.
So classy yet I think you would feel very sexy in a pair of these.
These come in baby blue or burgandy.


These are a Teeze classic rhinestone shoe by Bordello Shoes.
You can get these in an array of colours but I have to warn tend to retail over the £100 mark.

I found all 3 pairs here:
There are some amazing shoes but they all have a hefty price tag unfortunately, but maybe for that special occasion or you fancy treating yourself you can justify a cheeky spend!


No comments:

Post a Comment