Friday 27 April 2012

iPhone wallet!

I have found that when I go out of an evening I am one of those girls that doesnt take a great big bag with everything but the kitchen sink in it. Normaly I have my phone and a purse with money & cards etc. I have often tried to persuade the husband to put my phone in his pocket so I can just carry my purse instead of having to take a bag too, but more often then not he grunts and grumbles about it. But fear not I have found a solution...


Yes an iPhone wallet.. its so clever! I have ordered myself one from ebay for £2.99 in white and should be recieving it tomorrow in the post :)


I do fear it has its flaws though.. where will I put my change? Im not so sure at the minute but once I have recieved mine and tested it out I will have to update you!


No comments:

Post a Comment